jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

If I were a Translator and Interpreter, my life would be...


If I were a translator and interpreter, my life would be more interesting than now, I will be mature and responsable. I think that this major would be the key to my life, I would be very happy with myself if I get this major.
I think that I could be an excellent and brilliant interpreter. This is what I want to do in the future: to interprete. I would be the best interpreter, but, to accomplish that, I have to study very hard.
I love to communicate with people around the world and to know about new cultures and customs. I want to be happy in my life and to be happy with my future job.

1 comentario:

  1. Your life could be more successful! Did you know that the translator and interpreter are one of the most sought out professions today? They play a very important role in the industry by bridging the gap between two languages and those who aren’t able to verbally communicate.
    - ClipInterpreting.com

    ResponderEliminar