jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

to me , midterm and final exams represent


To me, these exams are very important to practice English, and they help you a lot. They also help you to have more flexibility at the moment of speaking.
These exams make me feel more confident and that is something I appreciate very much.
They represent responsability. Also, they help me to memorize words and topics.
Every time that I practice for these exams, I feel that it`s easier to learn a topic.
It`s hard for me to memorize any topic, but if I understand what they are about, and if I study hard I don't have problems.
I'm a little lazy at the moment of studying, but i like English and i'm comitted to study more and spend more time in this. I think what these exams represent is the key to my English future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario